These mouth-watering Nutella Croissants are more rich and soft with Cornhusker Kitchen’s Gourmet Duck Fat Spray.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 Package Puff Pastry
- 1 13 Ounce Jar Nutella
- Cornhusker Kitchen’s Gourmet Duck Fat Spray
- Powdered Sugar to taste
- Cinnamon to taste
- Preheat oven to 400˚
- Roll out puff pastry and cut into rectangles.
- Cut the rectangles diagonally, making a triangle
- Sprinkle cinnamon on puff pastry to taste
- Put a spoonful of Nutella on the puff pastry triangles
- Roll pastry triangles into croissant shape
- Lightly spray baking sheet with Gourmet Duck Fat Spray
- Place croissants on baking sheet and spray Gourmet Duck Fat Spray on top for the ultimate golden-flaky croissant.
- Bake at 400˚ for approximately 15 minutes or until golden and puffy.
- Sprinkle powered sugar on top to taste
Want to make your own flakey, gooey Nutella Croissants? Try Cornhusker Kitchen’s Gourmet Duck Fat Spray today for the ultimate mouth-watering experience! BUY NOW!
Share this Recipe